Wednesday, September 17, 2008

9/18/2008

Today is a fairly lackluster day as far as exciting new things go, although I did talk to a couple of different school contacts about speaking to their assemblies. All I can do is put my best effort toward doing my part of getting speeches set up. In fact my presentation has been entitled; The Rest is up to You. That applies to most things in life. Others can help you along your journey, and sometimes friends need to be there as a crutch or cane, but in the end the rest is up to you. When I falter my closest friends are there to set me straight again... or in my worst scenario completely direct me in the opposite direction. I have a very personal relationship with a few people, and those are ones that I feel comfortable turning to in times of crisis (hopefully that never happens-- but if it would I am confident that I could ease my tension through talking with one or more of those people.) They already know who they are so mentioning them would be both irrelevant and improper.

No comments: