Wednesday, September 24, 2008

9/24/2008

I feel all happy and energetic today. I know I am usually happy and energetic, but this morning the feeling is at an extreme. I worked yesterday at the hospital, and I made some new contacts and possible places to speak. So what's new about that you ask? Absolutely nothing as my main objective whenever I go anywhere and meet people is to positively impact their lives. It is awesome that I can use the happenings in my life to help others. Then I had a K of C meeting, which was very constructive, but after the meeting we played a little cards. Usually the four person card game, named solo is the highlight of any evening (well that and the social atmosphere had amongst the players.) But last night was not like most nights. True that I did lose a few dollars playing, and usually I am more successful than that yet after I returned home is when the highlight of my evening occurred. I had met earlier, via computer, a girl who seemed very interesting, Ashley, and we IM back and forth for a while. That was awesome, but then she called and we set up to meet at the Texas Roadhouse this coming weekend. She is from near Van Wert, attended Lincolnview HS before college, and her sister heard me speak at that same high school in April of 2008. I love eating at Texas Roadhouse, and I'll get to see Ashley, too. I am so very pumped up that I dd not fall asleep very easily last night.!.

No comments: