Friday, September 5, 2008

9/5/2008

Well I found a computer here at the resort. The magic show was excellent tonight, because I was picked as a volunteer and added all sorts of twists to the card trick. Fr. (the magician) thanked me afterwards.. He said I was the most creative volunteer he ever chose. I was just being me. It's natural to ham it up and perform in front of audiences. My love for speaking to large groups definitely helps when I talk in front of people.
Maybe most importantly about this conference are the people I met. Sue and her parents ate breakfast with me this morning. I also saw Michelle this morning. She is awesome and so much fun to talk to. Tomorrow we're going out for dinner afteer Mass since the conference is officially over after Mass. Michelle will be my friend forever.

No comments: