Tuesday, September 9, 2008

9/9/2008

I stayed fairly busy today/tonight at the hospital. We had an unusual case where a patients immediate family was upset when a brother of the patient came to visit. They are no longer in the hospital. That sort of relationship would never happen in my relation. To us the only thing more important than family is religion. Brother and sisters, aunts and uncles, cousins, and parents are great people to spend time with when they are in the hospital (but not in that order of importance. The parent child is the most critical to me. And friends also need to be visited. Let's just say that I owe many people lots of visiting time when they are in the hospital, back from when I was laid up for a significant period of time. Family, friends, and prayer are responsible for my getting better.

No comments: