Saturday, September 27, 2008

9/27/2008

Going to the football game at Wayne Trace last night was exciting for a number of reasons. Primarily since I got to spend time with Tom O. Even though the actual game was rather lackluster time spent with Tom O is always fun. We had a lot of fun before, during, and after the game. I nearly finalized a speaking gig at Wayne trace, as I spoke directly to their principal (Mr. Wilson) and five members of the student council. Justin was the senior president and he said I would be speaking to the Wayne Trace high school later this school year.The date is yet unclear but will be in April, and I feel very comfortable accumulating a busier schedule. Feelings were different, because usually things are more up in the air when an initial encounter with a school is had. I felt reassured about speaking there. Networking is something that I enjoy greatly and is done no matter where I go. Along with the distribution of my business cards, I also get to talk to many people. Anybody who meets me soon realizes that I love to talk, and I do a lot of it. I also went over to the visitor side before the game and met some contacts from Tinora. Hopefully I left a good impression with their math teacher, because she will be my cohort in an effort to speak to the HS there as their principal was not in attendance. After we got back ho,e (Columbus Grove) we had some pizza and watched the sports report up at the American Legion.

No comments: