Sunday, September 28, 2008

9/28/2008

Well Saturday night was very interesting to say the least. I went out to eat with Ashley at the Texas Roadhouse, and I really think they have the most economical and best tasting food in the Lima area. Sure food might be a little cheaper at some fast food joint, but the taste and atmosphere are much less undesirable than the Roadhouse. The service at Texas Roadhouse gets a gold pendant as I see it. Not only did I have the company of my friend Ashley, but at the table next to us a group of people from literally around the globe was seated. Even though I am an introvert (yeah right:-) they were visited and met by me, and we had a friendly conversation. Two of them were from Italy, and the other four were from California. I am a very sociable person, and I even was asked to pose for a picture by the California lady who was also a teacher. So I had my picture taken with the husband (probably in his mid 30's,) and they all received my business card. That was exciting since I love distributing my cards, and even though they may not use them I feel good about getting my end of the story out. There was some hope about speaking out west. I'm always an optimistic guy. After that I went to a friend's. I was delighted to see Kimberly, Nicole, and the new Mrs. Schroeder (Courtney.)

No comments: