Monday, November 10, 2008

11/10/2008

It is Monday morning but not a usual one. It's not as if the air is foul smelling down here, but the deviant setting, much different than the norm, has me bright eyed so early in the morning. I usually do not get much more than five hours of sleep at any one period of time (as those who are affluent with this blog or me are well aware of) at home, an when I am in unusual surroundings that token amount of sleep seems to get cut short. Oh well, I am not tired... at least not yet! There is so much to be excited about. My nephews seem to ha matured significantly since I saw them last (around two weeks ago.) In fact we are taking the oldest one to pre school later this morning. I think taking in the school setting a few hours each day three times per week has helped him grow a bit. While Andrew is at school today, my Dad, sister, and I are going shopping. I think I would like to have at least one, maybe two, more pairs of jeans like the ones I am currently wearing. I am one who usually does not anticipate shopping, but I am indeed looking forward to it this time. I am also so proud of Andrew, because he is so proud to show me where his school is. Anxiously looking forward to the day when I can have my own kids (hopefully,) but that moment will come in His time. Right now I have my three nephews to enjoy.

No comments: