Friday, November 14, 2008

11/14/2008

Last night was great, and it included a great game, too. The Columbus Crew won their soccer match. I'm just kidding! No actually they did win, but that is not the game I was talking about. Soccer was on a side television in the sports bar, and I just caught a glimpse of it as I was watching the main event. Football is much more popular, and last night the division rivalry between the New York Jets and New England Patriots. Brett Favre and the Jets won in dramatic fashion, as the game went into overtime. I am sort of a Favre fan, but unfortunately Thomas Jones had a successful game also. I do not have a personal vendetta against or dislike him in any way, I actually think he is kind of cool, but the second place in points person in my fantasy league has Jones at running back. I am significantly ahead in points, but the second half of the season could be different. And I guess I am sort of greed, because I want to make my lead as large as possible.
The night seemed to go by smoothly though, because I saw Ashley. I have only been to TKO's on several different weekends, and ironically they have had three different managers. Ashley is now the manager. I inquired if this meant she would be they next one to quit (since the manager position of that place has such a great turnover rate,) but Ashley confirmed that she would be there for awhile. She is an admirable person, because she is always a joy to talk with. She is dedicated too, because she puts in power hours at TKO's as well as taking college courses a Owens. If Ashley stopped working there I would lose all interest of going there to hang out.

No comments: