Friday, November 7, 2008

11/7/2008

Things change so rapidly, as stated last night, in this technology crazed age. Let me explain a scenario for you that demonstrates my situation a little more in depth. Wednesday morning I awoke, and though nothing about this weekend. After I spoke to a group in Delphos I had made plans to go with people to the St. Johns football game scheduled for Friday night (today), in Kenton. Thursday those plans changed. Plans quickly changed yo me going down to Dayton to watch Lima Central Catholic lady T-birds play in state semifinal volleyball action, and then I would come back to catch the high school football playoff game between Ada and Pandora, at Bath. Talking about T-bird volleyball: even though I was rooting for St. Henry in last weekend's regional final contest. I still have friends at LCC. The Redskins lost their leader at the beginning of game one (due to injury), and they lost the match in five games. Taking nothing away from LCC though, because they have been very successful these last two seasons including a state championship last year. I am hoping they can repeat as state champions this year. Those plans went to the wayside. Then I was just going to go to Bath to watch the game.. Now I am just going to listen to the games on the radio, but I will only hear parts of both. Their start times are identical, and they are on different stations (obviously.) It will be tough flipping back and forth.

No comments: