Sunday, November 9, 2008

11/9/2008

Patrick Henry be Winford (21-0), and Liberty Benton annihilated Archibold. Man the Craft kid is really something to watch. The Patriots and Eagles will square of next week at a site yet to be determined. After dropping Curt and his nephew off at their homes I went back to Brian's in Findlay. Prior to the second game today we ate at Frickers where I met several interesting people. The most interesting conversation was with an Ohio State Alumnus who was dressed in the University of Michigan attire! WHY??? I also met the Wayne Trace football coach at Frickers. I briefly went out in Findlay after getting beat in a few games of pool by Brian. I met a super col person named Jenny at Uncle Bucks, and she graduated from Ottawa Glandorf high school in 2002.

No comments: