Wednesday, November 26, 2008

11/26/2008

As much as I would anticipate going to the Delphos St. John's state championship football game or a similar game of Liberty Benton, neither game is going to happen. Going or not could change in an instant though, because in today's technological age (with various means of communication- mainly the cell phone) plans are liable to change even at the last minute. At this time though the games will not be on my agenda of things to do. But playing cards is. Ironically cards are always near the top of my to do list. I will be sure to listen to the high school playoff events on the radio however, bot Friday and Saturday. College basketball has some good games on television tonight. Amateur basketball is my favorite thing to watch, and high school basketball season is ready to start. I love it.

No comments: