Sunday, November 23, 2008

11/23/2008

It is official, Rob, Lisa, and the kids have officially left to head for home. The disappointing thing is that home to them is in Cincinnati. I wish that they lived significantly closer, but I have learned accept that My nephews moving closer will always be something to yearn but not actually happening. Their Dad, Rob, has a job down there, and there is not many jobs in his line of work around here. My sister is a Registered Nurse so she would have no trouble finding a job anywhere she goes. I'm not going to think much about Lisa and the boys moving closer, because I will only get upset about the whole thing. They will hopefully get a quality education in the city. I am sure I will see them a lot either way, it would just be so much easier and more frequent if the distance separating us would be smaller, but I will no longer focus on that subject.

No comments: