Saturday, November 1, 2008

11/1/2008

Possibly I am going to a tailgate party before the volleyball match today. It makes no difference on whether or not I go to the game, because I would not miss this for the world, and Frank is picking me up a ticket for $6 at at St. Henry school. At least I previously paid him for it after Wednesday's semifinal match. It's a battle between the St. Henry Redskins and LCC T-birds, I have ties to both schools, but I'll be pulling for the Redskins. I have a much better friendship with St. Henry faculty and administration. In reality I wish both teams could win, but the excellence of competition will not allow that. The hope is that both teams play well, and the dream is that the Redskins play extremely well. I am hesitant to call LCC an underdog, because I would say they are not, and they ran a perfect record to a state championship last season and have been perfect thus far this year. Their work and success is well respected. However, as in watching sports in general I end p cheering for the underdog. With that said... GO SKINS!!!

No comments: