Tuesday, November 25, 2008

11/25/2008

Well its very early morning on Tuesday, and I have so many different things running through my head right now that I cannot sleep. I am too excited. My schedule is so packed that I cannot help but focus on the stuff, and it is not like I am not liking a hectic schedule. In fact I even added to it a dinner with some friends on Monday evening. I touch base with Laura on Saturday, because I was scheduled to speak to her occupational therapy classes, at the University of Findlay, on December 1 at 1:00. I wanted to be certain with her, and it is a good thing I checked in, because she asked me to come in at 10:00 instead. That is totally fine with me, because I am glad to do it. I will just stay in Findlay then, because at 6:00 I scheduled a dinner meeting with friends at Cheddars. Then Tuesday Dec. 2 is an even more eventful day. I will be speaking to Pandora High School grades 11 and 12 at 9:30, and then going to an earlier shift of volunteering at St. Rita's Medical Center. The earlier shift is so I can go to the Columbus Grove Lady Bulldogs first game at 6:00. Then Wednesday the 3rd I am going back to UF. That's all next week. Today I've got to talk to Jim and Christy before volunteering. Friday I( may be going to a football game in Canton. And this Saturday I'll likely be attending a different football game in Masslin with my uncle and cousins. It is State Championship week for high school football. I love being busy! But I also love to sleep. I just have to put those thoughts on hold till morning.

No comments: