Thursday, November 13, 2008

11/13/2008

Many good sitcoms on NBC tonight. Good because they are funny, and at time I find myself laughing. The Office is my favorite. There are many comical happenings in that show. Dwight gets my vote as the most hilarious character. Earl is also a blockbuster in my book. Randy makes the show, in my opinion. Randy is Earl's brother, but he is the way I would picture Lenny from the book, "Of Mice and Men." We studied that book in high school, but I cannot honestly say that I completed all the readings. I have a dislike for reading books, but usually classroom discussion of the books gave me a valid enough understanding to pass the evaluations. To my knowledge I only have read three novels in their full: Larry Bird's two autobiographies and "The Watson's go to Birmingham." The latter is a great story. I should include my autobiography, it is not yet complete, but I am writing, reading, and living it. It is not really good to be proud of not reading that much, it does not set a good example for students, but what is done is over. And I was not suffering in my academics in school, but I was just lucky enough to be able to deduce things logically through reasoning.
Tonight I'm going to Brian's, and hopefully I make it to TKO's to visit with Ashley. She is an awesome person. I am recording the NBC shows tonight.

No comments: