Sunday, November 23, 2008

11/23/2008

Yesterday was a very fulfilling day. I went to Frickers in the morning to get some breakfast. And I know what you are thinking already: Frickers does not serve breakfast food! That is the same thing I was thinking, and I was preparing myself for some hot and spicy breakfast consumption as I was driving to Findlay. I was thinking that a mild wrap would need to suffice for an early morning snack. But I had no prior knowledge of the breakfast food buffet they would have available. Eggs, toast, and potatoes were at the beginning of the line, and ham and sausage finished out the lineup. Oh yeah I cannot forget my personal favorite: biscuits with gravy over them. Frickers was having a special breakfast for OSU v. Michigan game day! Yummy The game turned out as advertise, a convincing Buckeye win. The first half though went back and forth though. The OSU defense played well though and they had a midway touchdown lead. The family gathering afterwards was refreshing, and getting to see the relation grow is phenomenal. I am going to first Mass this morning, and then coming home to my sister's family will make for an enlightening start to the week (Sunday.) She has all of her boys with her... even the big one (Rob- her husband:-). Take care.

No comments: