Sunday, November 16, 2008

11/16/2008

I am really looking forward to speaking engagements forthcoming, and I anticipate making a difference in lives. Hopefully with upcoming presentations I will get some great contacts who will give recommendations to other schools. That, I have found is the best way to contact schools. Administration from places I have been talk to nearby administrators, and that eventually will lead to more changing of lives. I am patiently (it's tough for me as patience runs thin at times) waiting for Heather to send out recommendation letters from Columbus Bishop Hartley. I understand that she is very busy, but it has been a month since I spoke there. School administrators are in the latter of two pinnacle times for planning for presenters to come speak to high schools, and I do not want too miss this golden opportunity to impact lives. She does many important things for her school as the goddess of public relations, but I am begging her to please send the information. Will you pretty please send the letters?

No comments: