Friday, November 14, 2008

11/14/2008

Staying home turned turned out to be pretty darn near perfect. As a sports crazed guy the night was like making the Dean's list in college, because although things could be slightly better (as you could receive a 100% instead of 95% in class) but they turned out to be acceptable. I guess every situation in life can be classified as acceptable when dealt with positively, so a better way to describe the situation is that it turned out great. See I have a stereo and television in my room. The TV was muted while we switched radio channels between two football games as my Dad joined me. At the same time we flipped between the Boston Celtics game and the Cincinnati vs. Louisville football game. So that is four games at one time, and if the Celtics won ( I think they did but failed to catch the ending) that means three of the four teams that I wanted to win did. Delphos St. Johns and Cincinnati won, but Ottawa lost ending their improbable playoff run.
Tomorrow (Saturday) morning I get to go to Kalida to speak to the Bishop Hartley boys varsity basketball team, because their coach (Randy) called me today and made the request. His Columbus team scrimmages his dad's team in Kalida every year. I'm excited!!!

No comments: