Tuesday, November 11, 2008

11/11/2008

I met Johnathan and his mom for lunch today at the hospital. That was fun, interesting, and hopeful all wrapped into one meeting. You see, I used to be an athlete, and when we were in eighth grade at St. Anthony a great rivalry was held against Temple Christian school. John was their best player. Now he is their eighth grade coach and I might help him out this year.
After lunch was what made the day super exciting. Let me back up a little bit, and as you probably already know, if you know me, that I thrive on making presentations to high schools. I went to Patrick Henry's football game on Saturday at BGSU, which they won. The Patriots play again this Saturday at the same location, but I will not be attending this time as prior festivities are already scheduled. Oh well life is busy, but their game against Liberty Benton should be a good one. Back to the telephone conversation: he is going to allow me to come and speak to his students on Friday, December 19.

No comments: