Wednesday, November 26, 2008

11/26/2008

Hey,se what I mean about thing changing in an constantly in my busy life. No I'm not planning to go to either football game on Friday or Saturday, but I did make plans to go to TKO's with Brian Saturday night. More than likely Mike will join us. Odds are that I will get to see Ashley. That alone will make the whole trip a success. I told you how playing cards is a fairly regular thing for me to do. Well it turns out that we are going for a visit to my aunt and uncle's house this evening, and cards are on the agenda. They think cards are fun, as I said most of my relatives do, and we will converse as we play. Cards are a social event, and while my aunt is does not know how to play solo, we will probably play euchre or pinohcle. They are fun as well.

No comments: