Thursday, November 6, 2008

11/6/2008

WOW!!! I over did it hauling and stacking wood. My back is greatly sore and I exhausted myself. It was a good day to work out in our woods, because it was not too cold or hot. I started sometime this morning before 7:00, and the temperature was around 70 degrees (a lightweight jacket was worn.) I put the trailer away about 1:15, and I only stopped to eat. It was a little warmer after lunch (I discarded the jacket,) and the mercury registered in the low 70's. My back is sore, and maybe that is a tell tale sign that I am getting older. Nah! I'm still in my 20's, and am only knocking on the 30 year old door.
I think I am going to the Delphos St. Johns high school playoff football game in Kenton tomorrow. If I do, coupled with Saturdays planned events, it will make a full weekend of football. I am only anticipating basketball season though. I got my season ticket order form in the mail today! That only gets me more excited. I love basketball.

No comments: