Monday, November 17, 2008

11/17/2008

The weather we are having fascinates me. The fact that I know colder and worse weather is on the way makes this weather sort of amusing. It seems like mother nature is flirting with accumulating snow. Today we had a beautiful dusting of the white stuff, but then the sun soon appeared vanishing any visible snow. I usually like it when there is extreme winter conditions, but this ear it is a little different. I have a handful of talks lined up for the next couple of months. Everybody knows that schools frequently get delayed or canceled. That messes with speaking opportunities. In other years it seemed okay to me when the weather posed problems. Also weather plays havoc on high school athletic schedules. I am absolutely crazy about viewing high school basketball, and I often plan my schedule accordingly. That can become all disorderly when there is travel problems.

No comments: