Friday, October 31, 2008

10/31/2008

It is Football Friday night, but it is not the usual Friday for high school foot ball. This is week 11, or many teams' second season, and the playoffs commence this week. It is rather disappointing that Columbus Grove's football team had a very lackluster season, because cheering as your team plays in the tournament, is rather fun, but at least there are several local teams in the playoffs. I may even make it to a game or two in the next few weeks. High school sports are awesome. I really need to get into coaching somewhere, because not having that direct feeling of competition is driving me nuts. Watching sports live helps, but I constantly find myself being strategical as to what I would do if I was the coach or player. I find myself often disputing what the coach does. I can't help it, competition runs through my veins.

No comments: