Friday, October 3, 2008

10/3/2008

Vice presidential debates are not much different than presidential ones. Last night Palin and Biden squared off in their first debate. It was a battle of Republican an Democrat parties, respectively. I will not address my opinions on who will be my vote to hold the executive office on this blog. All I will say is that neither party van be believed. That's politics though. Politician will say whatever they deem necessary to get votes. It does not make a whole lot of sense to get all worked up over the presidency, because I will only have one vote in November. Its not right for me to campaign for any particular candidate, because somebody might get offended. Everyone of voting age has the right to vote for whomever they want, and if they are well informed that is exactly what they should do. The situation tastes sour when a non voter complains about the person holding office. If no vote is cast you have no right to defame the one elected. I would campaign only if I was running for public office, an some day I will probably do that. I'm not talking about nationally, because I do not want to experience what politicians must go through. But some day I will hopefully run for a local position in my ton or county. I do like to meet people and talk in front of groups. I like to be one who helps others, but I want to do things the right way and not be so pressurized by party affiliations to get votes.

No comments: