Sunday, October 19, 2008

10/19/2008

I went out in Findlay Saturday night, and I had a blast. I was the designated driver, and the fact that I choose not to drink alcohol because of the effects it has on my blood pressure medication make it an easy choice. Alcohol is way overrated anyways, and fun is not defendant on alcohol consumption.
I met Dean's girlfriend, Lisa, tonight, and she seemed like a quality individual. It is astonishing that such a great person would fall for Dean (I am only kidding:-). Dean is great guy. The weird thing is though that Dean's only brother is married to a Lisa and that is my sister's name.
I'm excited that Ohio State actually looked like a powerhouse team this afternoon against the Michigan State Spartans. Next week is Penn State, and then we will see if the Buckeyes are really any good.

No comments: