Saturday, October 18, 2008

10/18/2008

The Redskins ended up losing to The Delphos St. Johns Blue Jays last night, but I had much fun at the game. Seeing friends galore from both schools was exciting. Greg was even there with his two boys Alex and Jeffrey. Greg works with the EMS crew, and he is the spouse of my friend Melissa. We talked to her via cell phone, but she was not brave enough to go out in the cold. That is scary! She is in her mid thirties and the weather was not bad at all, and I am inching closer to 30 (ever so slowly though I'll add) and do not want to feel like that when I am her age. Greg along with the rest of the squad won the 50/50. It got divided amongst eight people I believe, but they each took home over $200. An interesting couple, from Indiana, and their daughter were also met. I met a lot of people, both old and new friends, last night. After the game I went back to the Legion in Columbus Grove and sat with Tom's crew. That made me feel right at home. Columbus Grove won their third game of the year last night by a score of 28-0, and I was not even there to see it in person. I was very happy to go to Delphos though,and it was a nail biter. The final score was 21-19, and both teams scored three touchdowns. The difference maker turned out to be the extra points.

No comments: