Friday, October 17, 2008

10/17/2008

Brian now has cable...again... so last evening we shot billiards in his basement while watching football and baseball by flipping back and forth. Even after we were done playing pool we stayed down there, because his big screen television upstairs is broken. It is beyond repair, but I do not think that a new one is all that necessary. His basement is set up real nice, and Brian's television down there is plenty big. If I were in Brian's shoes I would not replace the enormous screen television upstairs, but he is his own person (like everyone is his or her own) and he'll make his own decision. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, and I just stated my two cents. Frugal is a good word to describe me, but Brian seems to be more free with his money. I would not trade shoes with anybody, because I love my life (it is meant to be this way.) Besides the other person may have athletes feet, or some type of foot fungus, so I would wanna wear their shoes...LOL! We were watching the ALCS (baseball) alternately with college football, and I left when the game was in the seventh inning, and Boston was trailing 7-0. I was astonished to see that they came back to win 8-7. Boston still trailing 3-2 in the series, but who knows what may happen. Being a sports enthusiast makes even baseball (which can be slow moving at times) exciting.

No comments: