Wednesday, October 22, 2008

10/22/2008

Work yesterday was slow, and I am not sure if volunteering should be considered work (but it is.) I guess I am volunteering at the same time certain employees do, and they do the same types of things as I do. Therefore volunteering can very well be classified as work. I met Abby again. Really it was the second time that I specifically talked to her, but ho is to judge when we officially met. She works in the cafe, and yesterday Abby was working in stir fry. That was the first time I tried stir fry at the hospital, and I must say it won't be the last. The stir fry was exceptional. After work I went to the Knights of Columbus meeting at my Church (St. Anthony's.) It was not a good night for cards, as I lost a couple of dollars, but it was fun. That is hard to believe that it was fun losing money, and it is more fun when you end up ahead, but as stated on an earlier post the winning or losing of money is not what makes playing solo so enjoyable for me. Cards is about the social aspect, and the people that you play with make or break the amount of fun had. I spoke with Dave last night, and we are possibly going on a trip to Columbus this weekend. He may be going with a group and I may go along. I am hoping to meet up with some Bishop Hartley employees.

No comments: