Sunday, October 26, 2008

10/26/2008

I got home and to bed late last night, but I set my alarm clock for 7:30 this morning. And no I am not insane but wanted to attend early mass this morning, because the Knights of Columbus were serving a breakfast afterwords. Therefore I only got around four hours of sleep in last night. Man was I glad I went to the breakfast this morning! I sat at the end table with some Dickmans and Ellerbrocks. Ashley, from TKO sports bar in Findlay (who I just talked to this past Thursday), is the niece of the Dickmans! We had a great conversation at our table. Needless to say I was very tired most of the afternoon, and being Sunday I had to catch some must needed rest while watching football. I missed parts of the games, from slightly dozing off a couple of times, but it was relaxing. I will likely tire relatively early tonight, but I can always flip the world series game on as I fall asleep. As you can clearly see sports play a large role in my life. I am super excited about high school basketball season, which is just around the corner. In fact I just spoke with my friend Chad, who is the Varsity Girls Basketball coach, in his first head coaching season, at Columbus Grove high school this year. He was busy preparing practice schedules, and the Grove girls are likely to have a high quality team this year!

No comments: