Wednesday, October 15, 2008

10/15/2008

I went to bed early yesterday evening, both because I was tired from the hospital yesterday and I wanted to get a good night of rest before I go to speak in Columbus, but I should have known that sleep is not really a commonality when it comes to my world. And to make things worse I am really excited about today's events. Whenever I'm scheduled to speak in the next day, or do something big and exciting, my resting time is reduced from five hours to merely three or four hours, and last night was no different from that standpoint. I did not plan on writing much on here today, as explained yesterday, but what is a guy supposed to do! I laid in bed fully awake for nearly and hour, and the apprehension about not being rested enough to perform well only builds. So I figured I will just get up and type to possibly alleviate the feeling and hopefully get a few more hours of sleep. Matters are not helped, and sleep is not made easier, recollecting about the awesomeness of my friend Abbey, whom I met this weekend over near Indianapolis at my cousin's wedding. It bugs me to no end that I do not know how she spells her name. Even though she now lives in Chicago, I cannot get over how fascinating her demeanor was to me. I have never met someone who was so easy to talk to and had it all. I'm getting a bit sleepy again, and hopefully sleep will soon follow. If not no need to worry, because I've played this game a few times before (goodnight!! :-)

No comments: