Thursday, October 9, 2008

10/9/2008

Normally sleep, for me, only comes in five hour spurts, but last night happened o be different. Different is good by most counts, as I'm sure you've heard the popular saying that different s good, and I am in agreement with that statement. The key word here is MOST. That implies that there are exceptions to the rule. I did sleep six hours last night, but the bigger difference is that Fairpoint Internet and cable services stopped working around midnight. Whether that is correlated with more sleep or not I do not know, but we have had many problems with that cable company lately. I am particularly excited about going to Brian's house around noon today. It is not an unfamiliar happening that I drive to Findlay for something, and I do not have a definition, or reason, for why I feel like that. Oh well we'll just see how it plays out. One thing I do know for sure is if there is a college football game tonight it will be seen by us. The last two weeks on Thursday evening I did drive to Findlay anyway, and since I'm going to be there all afternoon already going out is a given. I am usually Brian's designated driver, because I don't drink beer anymore (with my blood pressure conundrum.) That reminds me I have a Dr. appointment this morning so it is time to get cleaned up. Laters...

No comments: