Monday, October 13, 2008

10/13/2008

I love hot food. I am talking about spices that are hot. However I am a wimp when it comes to extreme warm/hot liquids or foods. My mom on the other hand is accustomed to drinking near boiling water. I take after my dad on most things, but I like to get up and talk in front of many people. That trait I get from mom. Although even Mom does not like to talk in front of everybody always so I guess that is something I picked up on myself. Sorry about sidetracking here... back to spicy foods. Neither Mom nor Dad are very affluent with extremely spicy foods, and when salsa is used in any food around home it is always the mild variety. Like tonight we had fajitas with a mild zing to them. Although I would much rather have hot sauce, Mexican foods are still my favorite. When I make it to a restaurant on the weekend I prefer a hot sauce. When I am ordering food I always chicken out on going for the hottest sauce, but I usually go for 1 step down.

No comments: