Wednesday, October 1, 2008

10/1/2008

September is of 2008 is over and done with. There are many games (all levels) and situations (in my life) that could have gone the other way and maybe turned out bright. There are some happening or life situations that turned out excellent. Either way, bad or good results, I am happy with my life. I may even miss some of the negative aspects of life or overlooked them, but I am usually fully aware of what happens in my life. However occasionally the bad may slip through the cracks of awareness, because I am so focused on optimism that the dim becomes transparent or invisible. The bad situations or things in my life, although a few are not seen, are viewed as learning experiences. Mistakes or mishaps are do not necessarily have bad outcomes, but approaching the right way can be beneficial. Using your mistakes as learning experiences can lead to a more prominent future than if the mishaps had never occurred. Many things can be paralleled to sports, and it is my opinion that playing or staying very interested in sports can be abundantly rewarding. It does not matter whether or not you win the game that reflects on your life but whether you grow as a person. It seems kind of cliche but is true. Take for example Ohio State's big loss to USC last month. It could end their season, but with the right mindset it can make them a better team. Just like Todd, OSU's former starting quarterback, can turn losing his job to a talented freshman to be even more successful. Everything can be good, and I urge you to be more positive. Do not dwell on misfortunes or success from yesterday. Do not ignore them but learn from yesterday's happenings. The past is over and done with. You can make giant strides of improvement in your life by focusing on the now!

No comments: