Thursday, October 2, 2008

10/2/2008

Some things just puzzle me. Granted they puzzle me because I want to know everything. Like for instance I always like to know names of people I meet. I think it is some sort of sickness I have. Most people I know go through a regular day not knowing somebodies name, and they just let time pass not knowing. Imagine we are in a restaurant, or something, my friends can nonchalantly let time pass without knowing anything about the people who are seated next to yo. Or say you are at Cedar Point, or the like, and you are waiting in line for some ride for a while. The line snakes back and forth for a while, and the same people are seen after each turn. Oppositely of the person or people I am with I feel the need to learn names. The same goes for people that I meet everyday, no matter where I go. I feel knowing everybody is important, and it probably is not. The problem is, that even though I get complimented frequently for knowing every ones' name, the truth is that I forget often. Information overload! What am I getting at? I think because I want to know all about everyone and everything that plays a role in my life (irrelevant to whether it is a significant or an insignificant one), I do not sleep very long at one time. Like last night I didn't hit the sack until after midnight, but I am up bright eyed and bushy tail by 5:30. I am always concerned with happening in my life and the people that I know. It aggravates me to no end how people can sleep in to late hours of the morning. I am really not angry or mad at them, its more a jealousy thing, and I wish, at times, I could experience such a deep relaxation for so long. Oh well...

No comments: