Friday, October 3, 2008

10/3/2008

I went to visit at my Uncle's tonight, and it is always interesting to hear what the people from a generation above me think about certain situations. It is possibly the only venue I am ever at where I do not do much talking, being with a group of my dad's siblings. Even though I tend to agree with most of the discussion. I feel odd about leading a conversation with my superiors. You know me though, I put my own two cents in once in awhile.
Columbus Grove's football team added another loss to their dismal season. It was an expected loss as they played Delphos Jefferson and they're undefeated. Jefferson is one of the best teams in the area. Grove has a rather poor team when it is compared to most teams from the past decade. I'm looking forward to basketball season. That's usually the case with me though, even when Columbus Grove has very much success in football.

No comments: