Saturday, October 11, 2008

10/11/2008

Last night was very interesting as far as not having plans before getting a bight to eat. I had a chicken sub from Pizza 101. Now their pizza does not compare to the quality of the Pizzeria, but their deal on submarine sandwiches is excellent. Pizza 101 has larger subs with more toppings, and on Thursdays they even have any sub for $4.00. Erica and Ella work there, and they are seniors who will be key components on the basketball team this winter. Speaking of basketball, I hung out with Chad last night, and he is going to be the new varsity girls head coach this year. He asked me if I would keep stats for him this year, because analyzing stats is what he is big on. Chad knows of my understanding of the game of basketball and feels I would be of great benefit.

No comments: