Thursday, October 30, 2008

10/30/2008

The swift shifting of temperatures from cold to warm or warm to cold seems to be evident this time of year. I am well aware of both extremes as living in Northwest Ohio has been a staple throughout my whole life. I am 29 years of age, significantly younger yet older than some friends, but please do not think I have lived a sheltered life. Clearly I have not. Many vacations have been taken, and I've taken vacations, at different time with m family that have covered most of the United States. I have been blessed even with several opportunities to vacate this country Northward. I have no desire to go to our sour neighbor of Mexico. Needless to say, I have never been out of North America, and I have consistently had a home base in the Northwest part of The Buckeye state. This year displays the flux of temperatures more so than I ever recall. It is in the 20's on the Fahrenheit scale now, and I hear it is supposed to reach the 60's by today or tomorrow. Forecasts always are logically based hypotheses though so they can never be certain until they actually happen. Usually, though, they are relatively accurate. I have taken a Meteorology course in college (OSU), though and this rapid changeis rare. Call me weird if you choose, but I feel some unfamiliarity here. For instance, I do not know how to dress in this quickly changing weather.

No comments: