Monday, October 6, 2008

10/6/2008

The blood drive was a huge success. Even though my Iron in my blood registered too low again to give, I saw a number of people that I knew already but had not seen for awhile. First I saw Chris, whom I haven't seen since the last blood drive. I also saw Beth . She was in my classes at The Ohio State University. The last time I saw her she was pregnant. At that time I gave her a big stuffed teddy bear for a baby gift. She told me today that her daughter loves it and always sleeps with it. I also saw my friend, Len's father in-law, and he had not been seen since the wedding. Also I talked to several Kalida high school seniors who were there. I actually spoke to them when they were grade seven.
Tonight is Monday night football, and I'm excited since possibly the most accredited athlete playing, Adrian Peterson, is starting for my fantasy team. With that said I would be happy if he just tore it up tonight. The cool part is hr plays for the Minnesota Vikings, and I like to see them do well. The Cincinnati Bengals are my favorite team and they seem to get outperformed each and every week. There has not been a whole lot to cheer about with Cincinnati or Minnesota, have just one victory between them, but I am a loyal fan. Therefore, I am always proud to be a Bengals fan even though more often than not they are not very good. I may as well weather the storm (rough years) with hopes of a good season to come!

No comments: