Friday, October 10, 2008

10/10/2008

Unbelievable that is what last night was, because I went out in Findlay and met a ton of cool people. First I met Candice at Ralphies bar and grill. That is a fabulous restaurant, and their chicken chunks are to die for. I know the slogan is a famous candy slogan, but it applies to Ralphies food too: I bet you can't just eat one (chicken chunk that is)! When mixed or topped with your favorite choice of items they are to die for. You can get a large or regular order, and honestly they make Ralphies my new favorite place to eat. I may have been extremely hungry, but I do not think that made a difference. I plan on hanging out with Candice next Saturday evening. I also met Susan (Susie- oh my Susie Q) and Rachel at Uncle Buck's bar. They were awesome people to meet. Susie and I teamed up for a game of cornhole, which we nearly won against Brian and Ryan. Being honest I ripped it up and dramatically improved from last week's debacle. Susie and I also tore up the Karaoke stage,together with Susie, later, and we sang "I got You Babe," by Sonny and Cher.! It is classic. Todd (the soup man) was also a very cool fellow, whom Brian took to his house which was right on the way (actually it was on our left:-) back to Brian's house. Later ladies and gents...

No comments: