Wednesday, October 8, 2008

10/8/2008

My friend Wayne is not very reliable or dependable. Even when he worked at The Ohio State University he always had things in a disarray. When he says we are going to do lunch next Thursday I do not necessarily believe that until it actually happens. Is that fair? Wayne is not someone I would trust to do any important task for me. I don't know if the reason he no longer works at the Lima branch campus had anything to do with his irresponsibility or not. I would guess that it does, but that is all it would be, a guess.
In other news I spoke with Michelle that I met at the retreat in Huron, but she will cal again this weekend.
Tomorrow I have a Dr. appointment regarding my blood pressure at 9:30, in Lima. Dad will likely go to that with me. And afterwords I'm heading to Brian's house in Findlay, because somebody is going to show up there to work on his cable while Brian is at work. I'm sure we'll grab some dinner and watch some Thursday night college football, while I am in Findlay. I do not want to drive to Findlay only to house sit, and I know that I won't be heading that way this weekend.

No comments: